Bad Education

I think this film is a very interesting watch, but its definately not for everyone. I would recommend this film to an audience who appriciate the different approach that world cinema has, like the different pace, which provides a nicechange to what most of us are used to. For me, being a fan of Pedro Alomdovar's previous/other films such as 'Volver' and 'talk to her' this film didn't quite live up to my expectations, these are possibly just my specific strange expectations though.
Two male fellow cathelic school students who experiance a 'Bad Education' meet up later on in life and attempt to create a film of their challenged childhood.
The film displays beautiful cinematography and a wonderful distructive storyline.
With Gael Garcia Bernal playing what turns out to be a misleading, part in the story the film takes on many twists.

0 comments:


 

© 2007 LongRoadFilm