Alien Vs Predator

Film: Alien Vs. Predator
Director: Paul W.S Anderson
Actors: Lance Henrikson, raoul boya, Sanaa Lathan
Format: DVD

I decided to check out the original alien vs predator film seeing as the new one was released a few days ago. Being a fan of both series, I was looking forward to some intense battles, which i'm pleased to report is what I got. However, I was slightly disappointed with the end result. After waiting for a long time to see the movie from production to the end result I was slightly annoyed. Surely predator wouldn't team up with humans? Well, they do in this film and I felt it detracted from the film. Paul W.S Anderson gave up Resident evil 2 for this and I honestly think he should have kept well away. I did feel slightly cheated at the film but it did have some good action scenes. The acting was ok but I wasn't expecting much from that area.

Rating: 6/10

Don't get me wrong it's an ok film, I felt that it could have been much better.

0 comments:


 

© 2007 LongRoadFilm