Underworld By Nicole

The first film I decided to watch was Underworld (Len Wiseman 2003) on DVD. Starring Kate Beckingsale as a vengful vampire and also Scott Speedman as Michael Corvin. Also having hte famous Bill Nightly as the great leader Viktor. These are quiet famous actors this made me more envolved and you could relate some of the previous films they have watched before on the role htey play and must say they are pretty simuliar. Like for example Kate Beckingsale was in Much Ado About Nothing the famousshakespearian play. I watched this film at home on a DVD with one of my friends. I believe watching a film with somebody can affect hte way you may react to certain things and if it is in hte cinema. However I still think eve nthough I did not watch this in a cinema, which would have made the thrilling action scenes more exillirating, I still thought the movie still had that impact from the Macro and Micro elements used.




Important - please label the review with your name e.g. barney oram

1 comments:

  1. mike jun said...

    thanks man. check out more about underworld 3 here.
    http://underworld-rise-of-the-lycans.blogspot.com/

    cant wait to see it  


 

© 2007 LongRoadFilm