I Am Legend

The Film i watched was I Am Legend, The directer for this film is Fancis Lawrence, the genre for this film was a Thriller/Horror beacuse it had mutant humans in it.
The main actor who stared in this film was Will Smith, I found that this was a selling point for the film, it made me want to go and see it because it had Will Smith in it because the other films with Will Smith in like Irobot were really good.
The main story line in this film is about this man who is the only survivor in new york city or maybe in the whole world. The film starts out with this docter saying that they have found a cure that can cure cancer. Then it say 3 years later after this cure has been found and all it shows is that every where is abandoned and then it shows that there is is guy driving in this car trying to hunt for food. It shows that he can not go out at night or he will get killed but these mutated humans. It shows bit later through the film that he is trying to find a cure to cure these mutants.
Some parts in this movie do make you jump for example when this lion jumps out to eat this dear, you dont expect it to happen and it makes you jump.
The CGI inthis film is used very well so is the camera shots and also the lighting.

I went to see this at the cinima with a few of my friends, i went with my friends beacuse i wouldnt really want to see it by my self, and i found it more interesting with friends then i would if i saw it by my self.
Because i saw it at the cinima it was on a big screen this made it alot better because it was wide screen and the surround sound of it was really good.

By Harry Crow

0 comments:


 

© 2007 LongRoadFilm