No Country For Old Men

The name of the film I watched at the Cambridge Picture House was No Country For Old Men. This is the latest film by the Coen Brothers. The main star in the film was Tommy Lee Jones, although I felt he did not have a major part to play in the film as he was mainly emphasising the danger the charachter Llewelyn was in but this did add to the tension. The other main actors in the film were Josh Brolin who played Llewelyn (the good guy) and Javier Bardem who played Anton (the bad guy). I would say that these actors played a very believable role in the film as Javier's charachter was, lets say, not asthetically pleasing. Whereas Josh's charachter was a stereotypical mid western american with a stable family which made my girlfriend and me sympathise towards him. I feel these things and more made this an outstanding film and I would advise all of you to watch it.

Love Warren and Charl

XXX

0 comments:


 

© 2007 LongRoadFilm