In The Line Of Fire Film Review

In The Line of Fire

Director: Wolfgang Petersen (1993)

Actors/Actresses:
Clint Eastwood as Frank Horrigan- Eastwood plays the role of Horrigan with a rugged way to play a Secret Service Agent. His use of words and his commitment to the job makes him drive of the film and his character himself.

John Malkovich as Mitch Leary- Malkovich’s cold personality as Leary makes the plot to kill the President even darker. They way he uses what Horrigan says to add aggravation and build tension is very effective.

I saw the film advertised on a trailer when I was looking through some old videos and thought it looked very good. I brought the film on DVD and watched it at home. I watch the film with my dad and a friend when I first got it. We all though it was put together superbly and the use of riddles and dark imagery helped to make the film appeal to audiences.

Overall I really enjoyed the film and I think that its one of my favourite films ever made. I enjoy the way that Malkovich and Eastwood are so involved with there character and also having two high profile stars helps to make the characters seem real. The editing used helped to make the film seem to just keep going. This was also helped by great scripting and the use of the dialogue.










Salvatore Merola

0 comments:


 

© 2007 LongRoadFilm